- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- Criminal Appeals Lawyer In Harrisburg PA
- Criminal Defense Attorney Harrisburg PA
- Criminal Defense Attorney York PA
- Drug Crimes Defense Attorney
- Expungement Attorney
- Homicide/Manslaughter Defense
- Juvenile Defense Lawyer in Harrisburg, PA
- Sex Crimes Defense Lawyer
- Violent Crimes Defense Attorney
- Weapons Charges Defense Lawyer
- Family Law
- DUI Defense
- Contact & More
Adoption Lawyer | Harrisburg PA Adoption Attorney
Do you need an Adoption Lawyer? What can an Adoption Attorney do to help?
You have questions. Adoption can get a little complicated and when you add in the emotional factor that accompanies adoption, it can become a difficult event in your life.
We can help
You need to ask some very important questions and you need to have an Adoption Lawyer that will take the time to answer those questions
Would a free consultation be comfortable for you?
Contact my office today for a free consultation regarding your Adoption questions. We will go over the process, the PA Law and other important issues that you'll need to know.
717.737.3300 - the call is free
Team Up With an Harrisburg PA Adoption Attorney
Domestic and international adoptions are an exciting way to bring a child in need into your family. As an attorney who specializes in family law I know sometimes, adoption proceedings can get complicated.
For example, a birth parent may decide that she wants her child back at the last minute in a domestic adoption.
In an international adoption, visas and immigration proceedings may be problematic, making it difficult for you to bring your child home. Whether you are filling out basic paperwork for an adoption and need a guiding hand or are involved in an intense legal battle, an experienced adoption lawyer can help you get through this complicated process.
Adoption Complications: When to Hire a Adoption Lawyer
You may need to hire a skilled Harrisburg adoption lawyer to navigate you through you case if you encounter one of the following issues:
- You are confused about the paperwork that needs to filled out
- The birth mother of your child is considering petitioning for custody
- You are entering an open adoption and foresee complications
- You are completing an adoption out of the court
- You have run into legal complications and want to learn how to best overcome these obstacles
- Helping families bring their children home!
Ensure This Special Time Goes Just Right. Speak to us today. Our team is your best choice for an Adoption Attorney in the Harrisburg, PA area
Whether you are entering an independent adoption or are going through an adoption agency, our firm can help you with the process. All adoptions are different. You may need legal assistance to prove that you are eligible to adopt or you may need to complete a home study.
Also, you may want an attorney to assist you as you prepare for an interview with a social worker or to help you prove that you have the ability to financially support a child.
If you have questions about the adoption process, contact us today at 717-737-3300 and schedule a free consultation as soon as possible.
"I like that Attorney Galloway provided good communication from beginning to end. Thanks for all you did, your professionalism was worth every penny."
From F.W., Harrisburg, PA